University of Arizona, School of Music. 1017 N. Olive Rd. Tucson AZ 85721
Near E. Speedway Blvd and Park Ave.
Parking: Park on NE Corner of Speedway and Park (Behind Seven Eleven) garage, and exit to the east side of the parking lot. Go south on underpass (under Speedway). When you come up, you will see the school of music on your right. Crowder Hall is in the middle of the School of Music.
Flowing Wells High School: 3725 N Flowing Wells Rd, Tucson, AZ 85705
- Enter the campus from Prince Road, not from Flowing Wells Road.
- From Prince Road, drive north onto Caballero Way.
- Follow Caballero Way until you see signs for Student parking to your right.
- Park in the student parking lot behind the cafeteria/culinary arts room.
- Walk north into the main campus and then take a right past the grass/shade structures.
- The Fine Arts building is at the east edge of campus, enter through the western door between the orchestra and band rooms (opposite end from the lobby/box office.
- The band room will be on your left as you enter the western end of the Fine Arts building.
Catalyst at Tucson Mall, 4500 N. Oracle Road Suite 110, Tucson AZ 85705
Located on the First Floor of Tucson Mall.
St. Andrews Presbyterian Church: 7575 N. Paseo Del Norte, Tucson AZ
From Ina and Oracle:
- Go west, then turn right (North) to N. Paseo Del Norte
- the Church is on the SW Corner of Chapala Dr. and N. Paseo del Norte.
- You will see large parking area on the West side of the Church.
Grace St. Paul’s Episcopal Church: 2331 E. Adams St. Tucson, AZ
From Campbell and Speedway:
- Go North on Campbell, turn right on Adams Street.
- You will see the Church on your left at corner of N. Norton and Adams.
- To find Parking Lot, turn left at N. Norton and you will see parking lot on your left.
Tucson High School Orchestra Room: 400 N. 2nd Avenue, Tucson AZ
From 6th and Euclid:
- Go south on Euclid, then turn right onto 8th Street.
- You will park on the parking lot you see on your right.
- Go out from the NW part of the parking lot and walk North (toward middle of the campus) You will see a room with door open (there are few steps going up to the room, with hand rail). We are in the Orchestra Room.