- Enter the campus from Prince Road, not from Flowing Wells Road.
- From Prince Road, drive north onto Caballero Way.
- Follow Caballero Way until you see signs for Student parking to your right.
- Park in the student parking lot behind the cafeteria/culinary arts room.
- Walk north into the main campus and then take a right past the grass/shade structures.
- The Fine Arts building is at the east edge of campus, enter through the western door between the orchestra and band rooms (opposite end from the lobby/box office.
- The band room will be on your left as you enter the western end of the Fine Arts building.
From UA School of Music (Park and Speedway):
- Go west to I-10.
- Take I-10 South, take Starr Pass exit, go west, school is over the hill on the left.
- Enter Through first gate and park in large lot by the auditorium. Enter Through main auditorium doors.
From Ina and Oracle:
- Go west, then turn right (North) to N. Paseo Del Norte
- the Church is on the SW Corner of Chapala Dr. and N. Paseo del Norte.
- You will see large parking area on the West side of the Church.
From Campbell and Speedway:
- Go North on Campbell, turn right on Adams Street.
- You will see the Church on your left at corner of N. Norton and Adams.
- To find Parking Lot, turn left at N. Norton and you will see parking lot on your left.
From 6th and Euclid:
- Go south on Euclid, then turn right onto 8th Street.
- You will park on the parking lot you see on your right.
- Go out from the NW part of the parking lot and walk North (toward middle of the campus) You will see a room with door open (there are few steps going up to the room, with hand rail). We are in the Orchestra Room.